We're here to help you make any changes you need to your super fund. Please contact us on 132 888.
Find a financial advisor
You need to find a financial advisor who can help you create a plan.
Achieving long term financial well being often requires seeking professional financial advice.
There's some excellent information at moneysmart.gov.au/investing/financial-advice for people looking for professional financial advice.
A professional financial advisor can help you with:
- setting financial goals based on your personal circumstances
- creating a detailed household budget
- growing your superannuation
- planning for retirement
- protecting your wealth through personal insurance
- tax effective investment strategies
- strategies to maximise your government assistance entitlements.
Questions you should consider asking include:
- Is the advisor suitably qualified?
- Can the financial advisor provide advice that suits your goals?
- Should you reduce your debt?
- Where should you invest your cash?
- Should you buy property?
- Should you put some money into your super?
- What are the tax implications of each option?
Help when you need it most
If you are looking for a financial advisor, we can help you. Take advantage of Shadforth’s obligation-free appointment or telephone consultation.