An account with everything you need to do your daily banking. We've offer fee free everyday banking for people on a pension.
effective 2 January 2017
There are absolutely no transaction fees on this account.
Our Pension Access account offers unlimited fee free transactions at over 10,000 Bank Australia and major bank ATMs, every EFTPOS outlet, and at our branches. With VISA debit you have worldwide access to your savings, and 24/7 fraud monitoring
Other account features are:
- telephone and internet banking
- smartphone apps
- Visa card access
- card control features that allow you to mange the way you transact, temporarily lock your card and create custom notifications to monitor your card activity
- monthly eStatements for internet banking and credit card customers, and quarterly paper statements for everyone else.
- Round UP - An optional feature that rounds up any eligible purchase you make using your Visa debit card to the nearest dollar with the extra amount credited to your nominated Savings, Mortgage Offset or eligible Credit Card.
The fine print
* In providing you with this information you should consider the appropriateness of this advice with regards to your particular financial situation and needs. You should consult the Product Disclosure Documents before making a decision to apply for products with Bank Australia.
Available to customers who are in receipt of an aged, disability or veteran government pension. Eligible pension must be credited to this account. Overdraft facility may be attached to account (approval criteria applies).
Bank Australia is committed to delivering memorable and superior service to all customers. We welcome your feedback, compliments and/or complaints about our performance.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
® Terms, conditions, fees and charges may be applicable. Bank@Post and its device mark are registered trademarks of the Australian Postal Corporation. All rights reserved.