2017 Small Investments Round
Bank Australia invests 4% of its after-tax profits in projects that contribute to the mutual prosperity of people, our communities and the planet.
In the 2017 Small Investments Round Bank Australia will continue to invest in local projects that benefit people, planet, and prosperity. Funding of up to $10,000 is available for projects focused on:
- Renewable energy
- Environmental conservation
- Family and gendered violence
- Educational disadvantage
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Financial inclusion
Bank Australia business and community customers with projects taking place in financial year 2017-18 are eligible to apply if:
- They have been a customer for at least two years (as at 30 June 2017)
- They have a project taking place in financial year 2017-18 (FY17-18)
- They have operations in Australia
- They submit a completed application form (including financial statements) by 14 April 2017.