We offset the greenhouse gas emissions of your car for the life of the loan, and we won't charge an establishment fee if your car has a superior greenhouse rating.
effective 5 August 2016
- Our car loans offset your car’s carbon emissions for the life of the loan
- Applies to new or used vehicle purchases up to seven years of age
- Fixed interest rate
- Extra repayments welcome
- No establishment fee for vehicles with a 5 star ANCAP
- Insurance can be arranged
The fine print
* Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for 5 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
^ The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
- Loan Terms. 7 year maximum for new. 5 year maximum for used.
- Interest rate is displayed as a fixed rate.
- The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star.
- We calculate emissions associated with each car loan we finance based on average vehicle emissions figures and average mileage figures for Australian vehicles. (sources National Greenhouse Accounts Factors and Australian Bureau of Statistics).
- Each year, Bank Australia purchases carbon offsets eligible under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS) that are equivalent to the total estimated emissions from car loans funded in that year.
For information on ANCAP ratings visit howsafeisyourcar.com.au. Maximum term of 7 years (new) and 5 years (used).