- Any information and advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you and seek any third party advice you need.
- Before deciding to apply, we provide and recommend you read our Financial Services Guide.
- All applications are subject to a credit assessment and approval. Terms and conditions apply. All applicable terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer.
- Additional fees and charges may be payable – all relevant details will be included in our loan offer.
- Information and interest rates are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Bank Australia Limited.
- This document does not constitute a contract for finance.
Fixed Rate Loans
- If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding, unless a rate lock agreement applies.
- Mortgage Offset and Redraw are not available on Basic Fixed Rate loans.
- Additional repayments are capped at $30,000 and cannot be redrawn. Repayments in excess of the cap may be subject to a Break Fee.
*Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
Rates apply to new applications received from 28 July 2022 however are subject to change at anytime.
BASIC HOME LOAN
- ^The Basic Home Loan variable interest rate of 3.25%^ p.a. is for Owner Occupiers making Principal and Interest repayments with a Loan to Value (LVR) ratio of less than 60%.
- Minimum new borrowings of $10,000 for an Owner Occupied Home Loan or for an Investment Home Loan, and $10,000 in additional borrowings for further advances to existing home loans.
- Available to new borrowers who submit their loan application on or after 28 July 2022;
- For all our rates including interest rates for Interest Only payments view our Loan Rates.
- If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding
- For construction loans, Bank Australia protects an equivalent amount of land on the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve as is being constructed to help offset the environmental impact of land clearing. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
- The Establishment Fee of $595 is debited to the loan balance on funding. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
- Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
- Redraw is not available on fixed home rate loans, or during the Interest Only period of the loan and the amount available for redraw is governed by the terms set out in your Loan Offer.
- Fixed Rate Loans. If a Fixed Rate is selected, then that rate may vary from the date of application anytime up until the date of funding, unless a rate lock agreement applies. Mortgage Offset is capped at $20,000, and Redraw is not available on Basic Fixed Rate loans. Additional repayments are capped at $30,000 for the term of the fixed rate loan, and cannot be redrawn. Repayments in excess of the cap may be subject to a Break Fee. A limit of one mortgage offset account applies to Fixed Rate Loans. Mortgage Offset accounts can be linked to one Fixed Rate Loan only.