Work with us
Bank Australia is always looking for people who share our values and want to be part of growing our customer owned responsible bank. It’s who we are, how we think, and what we do. We believe that money should be put to good use, creating social, cultural and environmental outcomes. A kind of mutual prosperity for all.
We encourage people from a range of different backgrounds to apply for positions because we want to reflect the diversity of our communities. We employ people who work in a variety of roles from customer service, retail banking and lending to legal, payments, technology, corporate affairs, marketing, people and culture, risk, business development, finance and administration.
Our people work in offices and branches across Australia. Our call centre, lending operations and processing are based in regional Victoria while our head office is in Kew in Melbourne. We also have branches in Queensland, Adelaide, Canberra and Sydney.
Why join us?
- It’s perfect timing: the bank is growing and has big plans
- You will be part of a strong team and a supportive environment
- Bank Australia will enable you to develop professionally, undertake a variety of responsibilities and grow your career
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits
- We recognise and reward our people
- Our people and their immediate families are provided with access to an Employee Assistance Program providing a free 24 hour, 7 day / week counselling service
- We offer sensible working hours
- We care about the heath and wellbeing of our people, and initiatives include free flu vaccinations, discounted gym memberships, private health insurance discounts and the opportunity to participate in the GCC Health Challenge, amongst other things
When you’re ready to join the Bank Australia team, see our current opportunities.