Start a business
You want to start your own business.
Starting a business is a big undertaking so you’ll want to have a plan and ensure everything is in place before you get too far down the track.
There's some excellent information to assist with starting business at business.vic.gov.au/
- a business plan
- enough money to pay yourself (and any employees) until you start making a profit
- office/work space
- relevant permits and licences
- an ABN or ACN.
Here's some questions consider:
- What interest rates are available on my business account?
- When can I access my money?
- Is my money safe?
- What fees and charges apply?
Interest rate from 6.69% p.a.
Commercial Saver account offers an interest rate of 2.00% p.a.