- take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability
- contact the police as soon as possible to report any theft or attempted theft, or damage caused by intentional acts, riots or vehicle impact
- contact us on 132 888 and advise us of what has happened. We will help you through the landlord insurance claims process
Protect yourself and your investment property with landlord insurance.
- Covers fire or smoke, storm, rainwater or run-off damage, theft and burglary, and more
- Covers malicious acts caused by tenants, and fusion of electric motors
- Landlord's contents cover up to $10,0001 automatically included when you take out buildings cover only
- New for old replacement2
- Pay monthly at no extra cost3
- Legal liability cover up to $10,000,000
- Additional option: Rent Default and Theft by Tenant
To review the Key Facts Sheets available for Landlord insurance, click here.
The fine print
Bank Australia Limited ABN 21 087 651 607 AFS Licence No. 238431 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives financial situation or needs. Terms and conditions apply. Before making a decision please read the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 132 888 between 8:00am and 8:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday. If you purchase this insurance, Bank Australia will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.
1 Covers furniture and furnishings other than electrical items, fixtures and fittings; or carpets, loose flood coverings, curtains and internal blinds damaged as a result of an insured event. Maximum payment for this benefit will be lesser of $10,000 or up to the remainder of the sum insured after payment of your buildings claim.
2 At Allianz’s discretion and subject to availability.
3 Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.