Protect your possessions with Allianz’s renter's insurance.
- Cover your belongings against loss or damage caused by events such as fire or theft
- Get cover with new replacement of your contents, regardless of their age¹
- Protect yourself from fraudulent use of lost or stolen credit cards
- Option to cover your portable items against accidental loss or damage when away from home, even overseas
- Option to specify a replacement value for your most valuable items²
- Pay by the month at no extra cost3
- Up to 30% No Claim Bonus4,5
- Save up to 10% on your Renter’s Insurance policy when you buy online4
The fine print
Bank Australia Limited ABN 21 087 651 607 AFS Licence No. 238431 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available by calling 132 888 between 8:00am and 8:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday. If you purchase this insurance, Bank Australia will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.
1. At our discretion and subject to availability of replacement item
2. Normal terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply
3. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
4. Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Any online discounts offered are applied to our standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year’s premium only unless stated otherwise. Discounts may not be applied to any flood component of the premium (if applicable).
5. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, customers must have had no home or contents insurance claims in the preceding five years. However, customers who have had up to two claims may still qualify for reduced No Claim Bonus.