* Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a loan of $150,000 for 25 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
IMPORTANT: The Comparison Rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees, early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval. Rates apply to new applications received from 07/06/17 however are subject to change at anytime.
- Bank Australia offsets an equivalent amount of land as is being constructed on into the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve in accordance with the land management plan developed and implemented by Landcare Australia and overseen by Trust for Nature. Carbon sequestered from these trees is monitored and reported by Landcare CarbonSMART. Homes constructed on large lots of land such as hobby farms will be offset according to the amount of land occupied by the dwelling.
- A maximum loan to value ratio of 80% applies to the fixed 2 year Premium Package Special.
- Annual package fee of $350 is payable in advance and is nonrefundable. The fee is debited to the loan balance on funding, and then annually on the anniversary date of funding. Package benefits cease to apply once the loan is repaid in full. Other fees and charges may be payable. Refer to the Loan Fees schedule available from bankaust.com.au or by calling 132 888 for more details.
- Redraw is available during fixed period, not available during an interest only.
- Repayment Pause. Loans must be established for a full 12 months and a maximum Loan to Value Ratio of 90% (Family-Pause) or 90% (Eco-Pause) applies. Pausing repayments will result in interest continuing to accrue on the loan, potentially increasing the term of your loan. Full conditions available from Bank Australia.
- Insurance. This insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. mecu Limited ABN 21 087 651 607 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 238431 acts as an agent of Allianz and not as your agent. Before making a decision about this insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available on 132 888 or visit bankaust.com.au. 10% discount applies to building, contents and motor combined, and/or standalone building insurance, when you sign up for this home loan package. Minimum premiums apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding applicable taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/ entitlements.
- Allows for Interest Only repayments during property construction period.