* Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for 5 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
^ The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star and/or a greenhouse rating of 7+.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
- Loan Terms. 7 year maximum for new. 5 year maximum for used.
- Interest rate is displayed as a faixed rate
- The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star and/or a greenhouse rating of 7+
- Bank Australia forward credits offsets for greenhouse gas emissions produced by your car each year for the term of the loan. The level of offset is in accordance with advice from Landcare Australia that the average car in Australia produces 4 tCO2-e per year. This forward credited offset is provided by Bank Australia planting trees. As these trees grow they will absorb the equivalent amount of tCO2-e required to offset your car emissions during the term of your loan. Trees will be planted into the Bank Australia Conservation Reserve in accordance with the land management plan developed and implemented by Landcare Australia and overseen by Trust for Nature. Carbon sequestered from these trees is monitored and reported by Landcare CarbonSMART.
- The Green Vehicle Guide - greenvehicleguide.gov.au provides ratings on the environmental performance of new vehicles sold in Australia. You can use this site to see how vehicles compare on greenhouse emissions. When buying a new car, use the site to identify the vehicle with the highest rating which meets your needs. For information on ANCAP ratings visit howsafeisyourcar.com.au. Maximum term of 7 years (new) and 5 years (used).