* Comparison Rate. The Comparison Rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for 5 years. Fees and charges may be applicable.
^ The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star and/or a greenhouse rating of 7+.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Loans subject to normal lending criteria and approval.
- Loan Terms. 7 year maximum for new. 5 year maximum for used.
- Interest rate is displayed as a fixed rate
- The $150 establishment fee is waived for vehicles that meet an ANCAP rating of 5 star and/or a greenhouse rating of 7+
- We calculate emissions associated with each car loan we finance based on average vehicle emissions figures and average mileage figures for Australian vehicles. (sources National Greenhouse Accounts Factors and Australian Bureau of Statistics).
- Each year, Bank Australia purchases carbon offsets eligible under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS) that are equivalent to the total estimated emissions from car loans funded in that year.
The Green Vehicle Guide - greenvehicleguide.gov.au provides ratings on the environmental performance of new vehicles sold in Australia. You can use this site to see how vehicles compare on greenhouse emissions. When buying a new car, use the site to identify the vehicle with the highest rating which meets your needs. For information on ANCAP ratings visit howsafeisyourcar.com.au. Maximum term of 7 years (new) and 5 years (used).