The banking app is designed for your smartphone. It gives you 24/7 access to your accounts from anywhere you can access the Internet.
The Bank Australia app for iPhone and Android
Our app for Android and iPhone provides you with a secure and easy way to bank on the go. To get started just login using your customer number and internet banking password.
New version out July 5 - what's new?
- Report a lost or stolen card or change your card’s PIN
- Make international transfers
- Set up account alerts for payments or balance thresholds
- View current balance and uncleared funds more clearly
- See more detailed loan information
Download the app
What else can you do with the Bank Australia app?
- check your account balances and summary information
- transfer money between your Bank Australia accounts
- transfer money to other accounts
- make BPAY payments
- add new payees
- schedule transfers
- activate a card
- locate your nearest rediATM or branch
- access calculators
- personalise your welcome screen to include banking actions that you use most.
How do you register for the app?
If you’re registered for internet banking with us, you can use our app.
Once you’re registered for internet banking, simply download the app to suit your phone and follow the prompts.
Where do you get the app?
How do you start using the app?
You can start banking in three easy steps:
1. Register the app using your internet banking customer number and password
2. Choose a name for your device. This will be displayed in the list of registered devices inside the app.
3. Set up a simple login (4 digit passcode).
Some tips for using the app
View all options available
Select the ‘≡’ icon from the top right hand side to view all functions available within the app.
You can also view your BSB here.
Personalise your quick transactions
The welcome screen shows two navy buttons that allow you to perform some quick banking transactions such as ‘Pay Anyone’ and ‘BPAY’.
Stay safe and secure
Our banking app uses the same security and authentication as Internet banking. Here are a few things you should remember to stay safe online:
· Don’t keep your customer number and password with your phone or tablet.
· For security, your mobile banking session will close after five minutes of inactivity. To begin another mobile banking session, simply log in again.
· Make sure you log out when you’re finished with mobile banking.
· Get in touch if you’ve lost your mobile device or you think someone may know your login details.
Read through our app FAQs.
Don’t forget to read about security and fraud protection to stay safe when banking online.